Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Inebriated Modem


I think my modem drinks. The last few days she has had some real trouble waking up in the mornings. I normally wake her up around 5:00 a.m. to log on and read the morning headlines while I have my toast and Diet Coke. The past couple of mornings I've had to resort to playing Solitaire because some little hussy stayed out all night. Today, she wasn't even awake when I came home at lunch. I am on the verge of trading her in for a sober model, but she works great in the evenings. It's like HELLO! Do you want to play? Come on...log on...log on...log on! I don't know. Maybe it's my cable connection but me thinks me modem drinks.


In other news, Sprout is still in the Army. I still can't post about his upcoming news, but soon, very soon. I'm trying not to post about him at all for fear of spilling beans but, seeing as how this blog is mainly about him I reckon I gotta mention him now and then. So there, he is mentioned.

No comments: