Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christ Puts Himself Back in Christmas

The Stoic household is buzzing these days with wedding prep and Christmas decorating. Sprout will be here soon and the wedding count down has begun.

I decided that I should take pictures of the Christmas tree before the festivities began and I go and forget all about it. So the other night, I took this picture.



Now, look closely at the cross on the wall to the right of the tree. Guess what...there ain't a cross of the wall in that room. I had to do a double take because I know that room like the back of my hand. I hung every picture in that room and I KNOW there is not a cross on the wall. On closer inspection, I realized that the cross is actually a reflection on the glass of the hallway that is behind me as I took the picture. Freaky, huh? I guess I better not forget who in in charge of Christmas.

Now, back to the wedding preparations.

Merry Christmas, y'all.

No comments: